Around here: Glimpses from March.








So far, Good Friday has been foggy and grey. It looks like the weather will improve by tomorrow though, so the four-day weekend might actually offer some good photo light. There was snow further inland this week but there's no doubt that spring is here in Kalmar. I took these photos last Saturday which was the most beautiful spring day. I went for a walk (to the castle, as per usual) and then I stopped by the shops in search of some new clothes for spring, because it'd been months since I last bought anything new so I thought it was about time. Afterwards I went to visit my sister in Nybro, where our parents were spending the day as well. I got to see little Alfons for the first time since Christmas and my, how he has grown! Still the cutest little ball of fur though. I can't believe that he might still grow into twice his current size. Mum, Fanny and I did some shopping and also, had our first icecream of the year outside in the sun. If that is not the ultimate sign of spring, I don't know what is. Now if it would only get a bit warmer...

No comments