Trips in 2017: Budapest.























I thought I'd finally share some photos from our trip to Budapest two months ago! We arrived in the city on a late Saturday afternoon and stayed until Tuesday morning. Apart from some rain on our first day the weather was warm and sunny thoughout our stay and we were able to check off a whole lot of sights, including St Stephen's Basilica, the Parliament Buildings, Castle Hill, Miniversum, the Great Synagogue, Gellért Hill, the Great Market Hall and Heroes' Square. Inbetween, we ate plenty of delicious Hungarian food, rested our feet while sipping drinks at various pavement cafés and did some shopping on Vaci Utca.

It really was a lovely time and I can definitely recommend going to Budapest in the early spring. It wasn't crowded at all and the climate was just perfect for strolling around the city and taking in its beauty. There's plenty to see and do and most sights are easy to access by foot and if you feel tired there's always a tram nearby. I definitely want to go back there someday.

Stay tuned, later this week I will share the 16 (!) Project Life pages I made documenting this trip! :)

No comments