Project Life: Budapest 2017.

Today I thought I'd share the spreads I made documenting my trip to Budapest in March. I filled up eight whole spreads, which might seem like a lot, but since I don’t make separate travel albums I want to document everything in great detail in my annual photobook. Not having to limit the number of pages I fill up is one of the main reasons why I prefer digital Project Life for my current memory keeping. At the end of the year it won’t matter if my book is 150 or 250 pages long, but it would have made a huge difference if I were using physical 12x12 albums.

To make the pages cohesive I tried my best to stick to one kit, and after trying out a bunch of different ideas I went with Sunny Days Ahead by Paislee Press. I threw in some cards from the Everyday, Midnight and Moments Like These editions and Weekend Vibes + an element (Go See Do) from Summer Manifesto. (Some items have been recoloured.) As you can see I also included some memorabilia which I scanned when I came home.


















Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments