Project Life: August 2017.

Today I'm finally sharing the Project Life pages I made documenting the month of August. I actually finished them quite a while ago and have since finished all of September so I will be sharing those soon as well. I really need to hurry up and get caught up with the rest of the year so I can order the physical book in early 2018! In any case, these are the pages I made documenting August:


First up, a spread about the month in general. The journalling card on the left is from the Everyday Edition, everything else is Project 52 Fresh.


Here I documented my American relative's visit to Kalmar and the island of Öland and the fun day we had together. All products from Project 52 Fresh + the Add-On Collection.


The first of two spreads documenting our weekend trip to Skåne at the end of our summer vacation. I used the Travelogue collection by Sahin Designs here.


The second spread about our trip. This was one of my contributions during my guest month on the Paislee Press Creative Team in September. I used the About Us collection (elements + papers).


Of course I had to dedicate a whole spread to Elsa's first birthday :) I used Project 52 Fresh here.


A beautiful summer day documented. All products from the Moments Like These Edition which you'd think I would have grown tired of by now considering how many pages I've used it for over the years, but somehow I always keep coming back to it :)


We visited the Ikea Museum in Älmhult this month which was so much fun. I used Project 52 Fresh and the Add-On here.


If Elsa got a spread about her birthday then it's only fair I got one too :P This is all Project 52 Fresh.


Final spread about the day we got the keys to the house. All products from the aforementioned Abous Us collection with some Project 52 Fresh thrown in.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments