Life Lately: December 2017.



Watching | We watched Murder on the Orient Express at the cinema. I hadn't read the book before so didn't really know what to expect but I just loved the dreamy scenery and the acting, and the ending was very surprising! Other than that we mostly watched some Christmas specials/shows on TV throughout the month.

Listening to | Various Christmas music + the music from Så mycket bättre, still.

Consuming | All the Christmas food, of course :)

Reading | Nothing new, just finished some books I had started earlier in the year.

Visiting | The parents for the holidays.

Enjoying | Decorating our house for Christmas for the first time. My first real Christmas tree since moving out of my parents' place! Having friends and family over to visit (soon all our closest friends + family will have visited us at the house at least once!). The beautiful Christmas celebration we had.

Making | Slowly making progress with my 2017 Project Life pages. Hope I can order the book in January!

Looking forward to | Lighter days. And spring (although it's still so far away.) I am sick to death of darkness and making it through the winter months is only getting harder with each year passing. At least having put the winter solstice behind us means it can only get better from here on out :)

No comments