Project Life: 2017 album cover.



Today I finished the cover of my 2017 photobook. Since this is my sixth year using the same template (with different numbers of course) for the front cover I can put it together in no time. I try to pick a mix of photos and make sure I include some that represent the big events of the year without overthinking it. Usually I just choose photos that I've included in large format in the big shot templates throughout the year. The number template is by Chelle's Creations and I've used her templates previously for my 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 books.



I don't always use the same template for the back cover. This year I contemplated different options but the choice was easy once I remembered I was still waiting for a good occasion to use the Treasurer word art by Paislee Press. The template is an old one I had in my stash - I also used it for my 2013 book cover.



I still have the final two months of 2017 left to finish before I can order the book but I hope I will get it done before the end of the month. I think I will have to go borrow my mother-in-law's Internet connection to upload all the pages though because we still don't have the high speed internet that I am used to here at the house so I imagine it would take a couple of days to do it here. We're supposed to get proper internet access before the end of June and I really hope it'll be sooner rather than later. Either way, I can't wait to share photos of the finished book with you!

No comments